Flu vaccines are now available. THIS YEAR YOU CAN SCHEDULE YOUR FLU SHOT ONLINE WITHOUT HAVING TO CALL OUR OFFICE. It is quick and simple. Click the link below. Answer the questions to identify the patient, choose a date and office that you prefer, and available appointments within 7 days will be shown. Choose your appointment date and time, and complete the process. Repeat for other patients. Please note that we will have Saturday flu clinics in our Northbrook office in October, and on some Saturdays in November, and these can be scheduled online
We recommend that all of our patients 6 months and older receive a flu shot.
ON VACCINATION DAY:
For regular weekday appointments, please call when you arrive at the office as usual
Patients for Saturday flu clinic appointments should arrive 5 minutes before scheduled time and wait in their cars until called by the medical assistant running the flu clinic that day.
- Only one parent may come in with a child or children under 18. All parents and all children over two must wear masks that cover their mouth and nose.
- You will be screened again for COVID risk factors and be asked to sign vaccine paperwork when you go in for your flu shot.
- Please have your child wear loose clothing or a short-sleeved shirt that will make vaccine administration easier.
If you get a flu shot elsewhere, please notify the office so we can record it in the chart
If you have been required to have a flu vaccine at an allergist’s office in the past, please let the staff know so the doctor can determine if it is safe for you to receive it here.
Patients who will be getting flu shots will need to fulfill the following criteria:
NONE OF THESE SYMPTOMS IN THE PREVIOUS 10 DAYS
- FEVER, CHILLS, BODY ACHES
- COUGH AND COLD SYMPTOMS, SORE THROAT
- SHORTNESS OF BREATH
- LOSS OF TASTE OR SMELL
- VOMITING OR DIARHEA
- RECENT TRAVEL TO RED ZONE STATES
- EXPOSURE TO ANY SICK CONTACTS, OR COVID POSITIVE PERSON OR PERSON UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR COVID